March seems to be the month where we do nothing and everything at the same time. All I know is I’m broke and I’m staying my ass home and watching dramas. Gas prices are too damn high.
Sugar Baby Unnie
I am not in a drama watching mood. Oh well, it do be like that.
Goong: Nat wants to know how we can ever ship them as a couple when Shin is so terrible.. lol
Thirty-Nine: I am loving this drama so much. I think that the girls are shining, I don’t like that Mi Do and Chan Young are obviously the closer friends, but alas shit happens I guess.
Why Women Love: Haven’t watched any episodes of this in so long lol oops.
Soundtrack #1: I like pretty people and friends to lovers.
Maybe in April I will have reviews for all of these things LOL
- F4 (Thailand) – I fell off for a couple of weeks but watch this week I get back on track. ALL I WANT IS A PROPER KISS.
- Forecasting Love & Weather – I hate how much I’m loving this. But once I watch this week’s episodes watch me want to throw the whole shit out.
- Twenty-Five Twenty-One – I loved the slow burn. Now I want to burn the whole show down with how slow it is going. GIVE ME SOMETHING.
- Goong – I wish all current shows were this good.
- Cutie Pie – I originally was feeling this but it is starting to have too many plot holes for my liking. Do these people even like each other?
- A Business Proposal – I eat this tropey show like a 5 star meal. Can’t wait for more.
- Manner of Death – I need to go back but I know I will just cry.
- Not Me – The chemsitry between OffGun is undeniable but I know this will also make me cry.
- Failing in Love – Why is it taking me so long to watch 5 episodes? WHY?
- Tomorrow – GIVE ME REAPERS!