The end of the year is racing toward us and I don’t really know how it happened. Either way, the weather is getting colder so that means more nights in binging shows, right? RIGHT?! Anyway, early Happy Thanksgiving to all celebrating and Birthday to Lazy Unnie!
Sugar Baby Unnie
Missed me? Yeah you did. I am watching many things but here are what I care about and what I am gonna watch in the next few days.
The King’s Affection: How can something be so straight and gay at the same time???!!! I LOVE YOU I DON’T CARE IF YOU ARE THE CROWN PRINCE? INJECT IT!!!
Are You Human Too?: Finally getting around to watching this and Seo Kang Joon so motherfucking fineeeee.
Renascence: This a slow but surely watch. I consider it a cleansing palette.
Coffee Prince: LOL. We have 3 more to go….
Novoland Pearl Eclipse: I am only watching this one for the sets and production.
Reflection of You: College roomie wants me to watch so she can vent.
What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim: Co-podcaster wants to buddy watch.
Now We’re Breaking Up: They look good together so I need to know what’s going down.
I have made my way down my watchlist and am finally knocking some shows off. It feels as if it has been forever for some of them but at least I can get some shit done this month.
- The King’s Affection – I’m finally caught up and even though I’m enjoying this, I find the fact that they don’t see WOMAN at first glance is very baffling.
- Let Me Be Your Knight – I’m not a fan of this one episode a week thing and the slow subbing but my expectations were low for episode one and I was pleasantly surprised. I shall continute for now.
- Coffee Prince – Since we’re highly busy individuals, so we still have 3 episodes left in our buddy watch.
- Encounter – Picked this back up because I figured I would need something to fall asleep to at night. How can two pretty people be so boring?!
- LOUD – I’m buddy watching this and there is just something oddly comforting about watching artists find their way. Even if the evil house elf JYP is there.
- SMTM10 – Time for another season of KHH’s version of nepotism and I’m here for it. As Sugar Baby Unnie would say, time for the niggaboos to shine.
- Happiness – I’m not actually interested in this show but I just wanna see Park Hyungshik fine ass.
- Secret Royal Inspector & Joy – Another one I’m not really interested but the leads are faves, so a chance is on the horizon.
- Now, We Are Breaking Up – So basically Song Hye Kyo is destined to play noona romances for the rest of her career? I’ll give it a chance.