We’ve hit April. But March went out with a SLAP. Hopefully, this new month brings us the energy to watch things.
Sugar Baby Unnie
STILL not in a drama-watching mood.
Goong: Nat wants to know how we can ever ship them as a couple when Shin is so terrible.. lol
Thirty-Nine: I am loving this drama so much. I think that the girls are shining, I don’t like that Mi Do and Chan Young are obviously the closer friends, but alas shit happens I guess.
Why Women Love: Haven’t watched any episodes of this in so long lol oops.
A Business Proposal: This is just a stupid and easy watch. Enjoying it so far.
Soundtrack #1: I like pretty people and friends to lovers.
Maybe in April, I will have reviews for all of these things LOL. The last two months have been CRAZY with the watching. I feel the drop heading its way.
- F4 (Thailand) – One more week! I’m sad to see this go but also happy.
- Goong – So much trash of characters but Yoon Eun Hye looks so pretty.
- Cutie Pie – I really can’t deny how amazing these two look together. And the music is some of the best. The plot… not so much.
- A Business Proposal – One more day and I’m actually sad to see this go. I loved this bright spot in my watching lineup
- Manner of Death – I need to go back but I know I will just cry.
- Not Me – The chemistry between OffGun is undeniable but I know this will also make me cry.
- Failing in Love – When is it time to drop a show? I just keep getting distracted.
- Tomorrow – GIVE ME REAPERS!
- Soundtrack #1 – I love Park Hyungsik so…
- KinnPorsche – I need me some adult dark BL so…
- Blueming – This looks like it might be cute? I’m trying to support more Korean BLs. I’m down for the movement!