What do you mean it’s May? Huh? HUH?
Sugar Baby Unnie
I finally am in a good place with airing dramas, but that means finding other dramas to binge.
Tomorrow: A slow watch…
Lie To Me: Wow this rewatch has been making me LOL. I totally forgot how much fun this was in the early episodes.
Love All Play: THIS IS GIVING ME LIFE!! I AM JUST CHEESING AND SO HAPPY ALL THE TIME.
Shooting Stars: The chemistry is soooo good. And not just with the leads, it is with everyone.
Soundtrack #1: I swear I am gonna watch soon. like real soon.
Forever Love: I hear many a cute things and I am in a cute mood.
Switch On: Thai version of ‘W’ which I never finished so why not add this to the mess lmfao.
Really in a slump and I don’t see May being better because I find myself extremely busy with all the things that isn’t drama watching.
- F4 (Thailand) – Maybe this month I’ll get to finishing this.
- Cutie Pie – Sex, sex, sex.
- Not Me – This might turn to a group watch if I don’t pick up the pace.
- Shooting Stars – Taking me forever to get through two episodes but that’s because of the ADHD, not the show. The show is good.
- Lie to Me – They really don’t make shows like this anymore. So funny.
- Love All Play – I AM IN LOVEEEE! And I don’t care what Sugar Baby says, we are sharing claim on Chae Jong Hyeop.
- Failing in Love – When is it time to drop a show? I just keep getting distracted.
- Tomorrow – GIVE ME REAPERS!
- Soundtrack #1 – I love Park Hyungsik so…
- KinnPorsche – I need me some adult dark BL so…
- Blueming – This looks like it might be cute? I’m trying to support more Korean BLs. I’m down for the movement!