Spooky season is upon us!
Sugar Baby Unnie
LOOK I WATCH THINGS.
A Romance of the Little Forest: I am still watching this and in awe of how much I really like Miren’s characterization.
The Blue Whisperer: Sigh we’re on thirteen and I am over this arc. Like we know she’s not dying stfu.
Bad Prosecutor: Pleasantly surprised by how funny the comedy bits are. Also I have a kyungsoo voice kink.
Couple of Mirrors: Well. idk what I was expecting when I started but it wasn’t this….. lol
Soundtrack #1: I swear imma watch this… x2
I am starting to get that overwhelmed feeling again. Maybe this is a good thing.
- Love In Contract – Still can’t stand Park Min Young’s face but the budding romance is good. Let’s just get rid of the miscommunication PLEASE.
- The Law Cafe – It’s almost over and I’m at the part where it’s starting to either drag or reveal everything. At least the kisses are amazing.
- Today’s Webtoon – Might finish this, might not. Let’s see.
- Love is for Suckers – Lee Da Hee will always be my queen. She looks great in this and finally, we are getting to the good shit.
- Cheer Up – I like it but I’m not in love with it. But I am intrigued by the slight spooky element in it.
- The Eclipse – I need back in my BL vibes and looking at First is so addicting. I will start closer to the end.
- Love in the Air – Same with The Eclipse, I wanna watch but I need it to be almost done so I can binge.
- Little Women – People keep telling me that this is good. I might binge it now.