This past weekend was Easter so Happy Easter to those who celebrated and to those who didn’t, I hope you benefited from a long weekend.
Sugar Baby Unnie
Drama watching is really hard people. Sighs. I will make an effort this week.
Tomorrow: I’ve been meaning to do a first impressions post on this one but like effort… lmfao. So far, so good although I’m only on episode 2!
Royal Feast: FINALLY GOOD ENGLISH SUBS. Only 10 episodes in, but I am enjoying it. Jinyan and Xu Kai do be having chemistry.
Soundtrack #1: I like pretty people and friends to lovers.
Again My Life: I’m on a Lee Joon Gi kick lately. Hehehe.
Lie To Me: Our next rewatch show hahaha
I have been in such a slump this past week and it doesn’t help that every time I try to watch something I fall asleep. Hate you, PMS symptoms!
- F4 (Thailand) – I fell way behind but I’m finally getting to the good things, I think.
- Cutie Pie – I am seriously only watching for the kiss chemistry and bed scenes. The plot makes no sense anymore.
- Not Me – Maybe this week I will watch some. MAYBE.
- Failing in Love – When is it time to drop a show? I just keep getting distracted.
- Tomorrow – GIVE ME REAPERS!
- Soundtrack #1 – I love Park Hyungsik so…
- KinnPorsche – I need me some adult dark BL so…
- Blueming – This looks like it might be cute? I’m trying to support more Korean BLs. I’m down for the movement!
- Lie to Me – I’ve never seen and it’s our next rewatch!